When it comes to any type of software, security is always the number one concern, especially when dealing with valuable assets. That is why your security is our top priority at FamilyAssetAllocator.com.
FamilyAssetAllocator.com Security Overview
We take security very seriously, so to ensure your data is safe, we have put three levels of security into place.
Priority #1: Encrypt All Communication
- All interactions that you have with FamilyAssetAllocator.com are done through bank-level SSL-encrypted communications. This includes all of our static content and all data and documents that you submit or retrieve from FamilyAssetAllocator.com. This means that no one can steal or otherwise intercept your data while it is being sent to or from FamilyAssetAllocator.com.
Priority #2: Store Only the Data We Have To
- We only store data for our active subscribers and permanently delete any data for customers who cancel. This is done within 14 days of cancellation.
Priority #3: Encrypt All Data Stored
- For data that we have to store, including documents, we use strong encryption to store your data within our files to ensure that even if someone got access to our database/files, they would not be able to use it.
Priority #4: Encrypted Passwords
- Passwords are only stored in an encrypted form and cannot be retrieved.
Priority #5: Let the Experts Handle What They're Good At
- We use third-party providers Chargebee and Authorize.net to manage all credit card and payment processing so we do not have to worry about storing any sensitive credit card information.
- We also utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS), the leading cloud infrastructure provider that has extraordinary security measures in place to ensure the security of the data that they handle.